The Cuckoo's Nest

Saturday, June 09, 2007

'Reset' switch for moonbats

I see where President Bush is having trouble with his bill to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants in America. Whatever happens to the bill, it has at least been useful to me. On two occasions recently, when trapped in an argument with some raving moonbat (something I will normally do anything to avoid, short of jumping from a moving car or a second-storey window), I have managed to short-circuit them by raising Bush's bill. When I tell them that Satan Bush is actually pushing a bill to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants, it literally stuns them into silence, because (1) they have never heard of this bill, and (2) they simply cannot process it into their narrative of the Bush hegemon. It works a treat: give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home